Personal Data Controller
The Controller of personal data provided by you is IPROCURE spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, with its registered office in Warsaw (02-013) at: ul. Lindleya 16. If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact us by e-mail at the following address: […]
What is the purpose of and basis for our processing of your data?
Your personal data will be processed:
- in order to conclude and perform the contract – to respond to the inquiries sent, fulfil an order and perform a sales contract pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, hereinafter: the “GDPR”;
- for the purposes of fulfilling legal obligations of the Controller on the basis of generally applicable legal regulations, in particular tax and accounting regulations – the legal basis for processing is Art. 6(1)(c) of the GDPR;
in order to realize the legitimate interests of the Controller, which include:
- conducting business processes,
- marketing of the Controller's products and services;
- establishing or enforcing claims or defence against claims related to a sales contract concluded with you; – the legal basis for processing is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
Personal data will be transferred to entities providing support services to us, including accounting services, IT services, postal companies, courier companies, transport companies. In addition, your data may be made available upon request to entities authorised to do so under the law.
Data storage period
Your personal data will be processed for a period of time necessary to respond to the inquiries sent, fulfil an order or perform a sales contract, as well as after a lapse thereof, for a period of time set out in legal provisions or as required to protect the legitimate interests of the Controller. Data that we process on the basis of legitimate interests will be stored until such time as the Controller's legitimate interests that constitute the basis for such processing are fulfilled or until such time as the data subject objects to such processing.
Transfer of data to third countries
Your personal data will not be transferred to Third Countries, i.e. countries outside the European Economic Area, or to International Organisations.
What rights do you have in relation to our processing of your data?
You have the following rights:
- the right to access your data and receive a copy of your data;
- the right to rectify (correct) your data;
- where justified, the right to erasure of your data,
- the right to limit the processing of your data,
- the right to data portability,
- in justified cases, the right to object to the processing of your data,
- to the extent that your data are processed on the basis of consent given under the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect processing that was carried out prior to its withdrawal,
- a right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you decide that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions on personal data protection.
Information that the provision of data is mandatory/voluntary
The provision of personal data by you is voluntary, but necessary to enable us to contact you or to conclude and perform the contract.
Automated processing, including profiling
The data provided by you will not be processed in a way that leads to an automatic decision-making process and will not be subject to profiling.